Monday, October 19, 2009

Hanging out in Firenze

I've been really enjoying Florence, going around to little towns outside of Florence and lotsa churches and things. Luckily my good friend, the amazing photographer Shane Fester, has been taking lotsa pics of me on our travels... and here are some of them ;)







Shane made this fancy triptych of me and put the words on it for my blog header. So no more boring blog headers for me:D THANKS SHANE!






















I know how to live (me in Ravenna)























In a church (under construction) in Ravenna






























Looking very studious in class

2 comments:

We Blog Artists said...

Looks like you're having fun whilst studying...
I miss Italy way too much...great people, fabulous food and just a wealth of Art & Achitecture which can be over whelming at times.
Lucky we have your good friend following you around and taking photos of you...
He's probably good to have near by with all the Italian Men around who would be all over you if he wasn't there...
Have fun K.
Char

Anonymous said...

I love you work. Looks amazing.