Saturday, December 4, 2010

10 Squared Show at Grid Art Gallery

The 10 Squared show opened just in time for the holidays at Grid Art Gallery in my hometown, Nelson, BC. This is exhibition of work done by thirty artists on 10" x 10" canvases. You can visit the gallery at 351-B Baker Street (Lane Entrance) Nelson B.C. For questions email them at gridartgallery@gmail.com or call them at 1-888-446-9390.

Shayne Brandel and Michael Graham, co-owners of Grid Art Gallery


Eli Profile, oil on canvas, 10" x 10"


Eli in Hoody, oil on canvas, 10" x 10"

3 comments:

Vanwall said...

I like the hoody one - nice chiaroscuro, (love being able to use that term!) - I bet it seems to grow right out the canvas.

sara sniderhan said...

wow kristy these turned out awesome! way to be loose and expressive!!

Kristy Gordon said...

Thanks Sara and Vanwall! Yeah, I like chiaroscuro too (and the word;) My friend, Troy Little actually does an awesome comic called Chiaroscuro, and I actually found out what the word meant when I read it for the first time a long while back:)