Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Lovin' Life

I am thoroughly LOVING my time in Italy! A little while ago now I actually moved into a new and improved apt, so I thought you my like to see some pics of my new digs!





















Chandelier in the bedroom! (and crazy nice wood beam ceiling!)






















Big ol' mirror - good for painting self-portaits!

















"the studio" (in my bedroom;)






















Sweetest kitchen ever






















View from my bedroom window - I can see the Duomo from my window!!!

Oh, and on a side note, Italian hip hop is da bomb!!!

8 comments:

clean3d said...

Looks like a blast! I'm off to youtube "Italian hip hop".

Kristy Gordon said...

ya man, do eeet! Check out Fabri Fibra to start with!

**WE BLOG ARTISTS** said...

SO good that you're enjoying Italia...looking forward to seeing some new pieces!
Sta bene!
Char
P.S. We're getting the mildest Winter ever this year here in Canada!!!! RAIN in Jan!!!!

B Roy said...

Can someone say upgrade!

Wow I'm sure that new crib will inspire lots of new paintings.

Cheers!

Bruce said...

A view of the Duoma!!! What a fabulous location! A little curious as to what the programme is all about,,,how you spend your day etc...and how is the painting going?

當然嚕 said...

給你一個鼓勵.................................................

Vanwall said...

Beautiful place, and what a view! Nice to see the new digs! Do a dance of happiness!

Laurel Alanna McBrine said...

Wow! That is amazing - you are one blessed girl.