Saturday, September 18, 2010

Now Represented by Grid Art Gallery in Nelson, BC

Over the summer holidays, while I was in my hometown, Nelson, British-Columbia, I connected with a lovely new gallery there, the Grid Art Gallery. It's run by Michael Graham and Shayne Brandel and I am excited that I am now represented by them. The Grid Art Gallery is a new addition to Nelson's already thriving art scene. Nelson has often been ranked as the number one small arts town in the book "The 100 Best Small Arts Towns in America," and has long needed a good gallery to reflects its vibrant culture. You can see some of the work I have in their gallery at this link or by visiting the gallery at 351-B Baker Street (Lane Entrance) Nelson B.C. For questions you can email them at gridartgallery@gmail.com or call them at 1-888-446-9390.