Thursday, March 26, 2009

Art Renewal Center’s International 2008/2009 ARC Salon

My painting, "Stephanie Profile," was selected as one of the top one hundred finalists in the Art Renewal Center’s International 2008/2009 ARC Salon! It was judged to be among the best out of 1,600 plus entries received from around the world, and an image of it will be featured on their website website, as well as being reproduced in their full color catalogue.
























Stephanie Profile, oil on panel, 8 x 7 inches, 2008

6 comments:

innisart said...

Congrats, Ms. Mangosteen!

Marina Dieul said...

Congratulations Kristy,
that's one of my favourite of yours.
Well deserved!

Studio Gal Shannon said...

Very well done. It's a difficult competition to get into. Kudos.

Kristy Gordon said...

hehehe, thanks guys! And yeah, it IS a difficult competition to get into. I got a peice into in once in 2005, and have been submitting every year since, but with no luck, until now;) So I'm pretty excited about it:)

Fred Bell Paintings said...

I have enjoyed looking through your blog. I think your work is just great. I do a painting a day and show it on my blog. fredbellpaintings.blogspot.com
Please check it out. I would like to exchange blog links with you. It will help us both out and I would be very happy to list your site on my blog. Fred Bell

Daniel Corey said...

This is a beatiful painting! best of luck